One Pan Brown Sugar and Barbecue Chicken! When I say this was awesome. I truly mean it. I would eat this again today, and tomorrow. One Pan Brown Sugar and Barbecue Chicken are what I made for dinner the other night and it was to die for!
This last week was crazy and now we are living with the grandparents which are even crazier. In trying to not take over their space and kitchen, these meals are the perfect solution.
I like to dirty every dish in the kitchen while making dinner. This I only dirtied a bowl, pan, knife, and chopping board!
Win! Not to mention that this tasted so good and was just the right size for the four of us.
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Grill Mates Sweet and Smokey Rub
- bag of mini potatoes
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Rinse off and pat dry chicken and place on a tin foil-lined cookie sheet pan.
- Rub the chicken with olive oil and then sprinkle brown sugar and the sweet and smoky rub evenly on the chicken. Rub into the skin flip over so the skin side is down and repeat the sprinkling. You can add more rub if necessary.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Then in a bowl place your cauliflower, carrots, and potatoes top with about a tablespoon of olive oil. and about 1 tablespoon of Sweet and Smoky rub. Mix in so all the vegetables are covered.
- When the chicken has baked for about 25 minutes drain the excess fluid and flip the chicken over. Then add your bowl of vegetables to the pan. Bake in the oven another 25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Then eat and enjoy it!