Deep Fried Cookie Dough is the perfect treat that you won’t want to stop eating! It just sounds delicious, even though it’s not very nutritious.
I love cookie dough! I usually “make cookies” just to eat the dough. I rarely even bake them. In fact, Matt told me last time that I need to make a quarter batch so that I’m not just pounding cookie dough every day after school.
Which is so true. I have a problem, is there an AA for cookie dough, I would definitely need to be a member of that. I know I am not alone in this problem! All my cookie dough addicts, please stand up!
Egg-Free Cookie Dough
- 1 cup of butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
Deep Fry Batter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups of sprite
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cream the butter, vanilla, and the brown and white sugar. Then add in the remaining cookie dough ingredients.
- Using a medium cookie dough scoop, place the cookie dough on a cookie sheet. You may have extra dough to save for later! Freeze for at least 8 hours.
- Heat the oil to 375 degrees. Whisk up the batter. Dip frozen cookie dough in the batter, and then fry until golden brown! Enjoy warm!