Bacon and Spinach Dip
Bacon and Spinach Dip! You just can’t go wrong when bacon is involved! Top that off with the mounds of cheese in the creamiest dip you will ever have and all you can do is be happy!
We have tons of celebrations going on this weekend and all you want is the very best dishes around you! It really feels like this holiday season has been a whole lot crazier than ever before! We still want to eat well but I’m all about the easy!
You know that after the holidays we won’t be eating anything like this for at least a week! lol! We all will be starting a diet. Hopefully, you will do so much better than I will. Then you can totally start eating this when you are watching the football playoffs!
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, mayonnaise and Worcestershire. Stir in bacon, spinach, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread bacon mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheeses.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly and golden, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with bacon and parsley, if desired.
17 thoughts on “Easy Bacon and Spinach Dip”
I love enjoying a great dip this time of the year. Honestly, we’d totally eat this for dinner!
Yummy! Spinach dip is already a hit, but adding bacon makes it even better! Perfect dish for the holidays!
It’s really nice to have a dip recipe ready in case you’re going to have people over. I think this one’s really good. I love that it has some bacon for added flavor!
I love spinach dip. I never thought to add bacon to it. Bacon does make everything better. Spinach dip is a staple at family meals here.
This is the best time of year for FOOD! I love bacon, so this automatically qualifies as a winner!
My stomach is growling just looking at this. I love cheese! I would have to make this to bring somewhere, because if I made it for home I’d eat the whole thing!
I almost never make this. I love it so much I can’t resist and end up eating the entire dish of it at one setting.
I’ll have to share this with family! We’re a dairy free veg family. My parents would love this.
I need to bring something to Christmas Eve. We are huge fans of bacon in my family so this dip is probably going to happen!
Yum! I totally want to make this for Christmas eve now. I love bacon and spinach and all that cheese! Yea I need this in my life
You can never go wrong with spinach dip. It’s always been a staple at my gatherings because it’s such a hit with guests. And if there is any left, it still tastes delicious the next day.
I love Spinach dip and adding bacon to it, is a great idea. I bet it gives it a lot of flavor too. I may have to try this soon.
The directions say to combine the ingredients including Sour Cream. I don’t see that listed in the ingredients! Help!
oh heck! thank you for bringing that to my attention. I hate when I do crazy things. It’s fixed! You will love it!
Yum! This looks so delicious. I will have to try my hand at making it. I’m sure it would be a big hit!
This looks wonderful. I’ve never added bacon to our spinach dip but am absolutely trying this recipe this week! YUM.
I’m so excited to try this dip recipe this weekend. It’s crazy cold here and we’re just going to hole up and eat dip in our jammies. Congrats, you’re featured this week at the This Is How We Roll Link Party.