Bacon and Spinach Dip! You just can’t go wrong when bacon is involved! Top that off with the mounds of cheese in the creamiest dip you will ever have and all you can do is be happy!
We have tons of celebrations going on this weekend and all you want is the very best dishes around you! It really feels like this holiday season has been a whole lot crazier than ever before! We still want to eat well but I’m all about the easy!
You know that after the holidays we won’t be eating anything like this for at least a week! lol! We all will be starting a diet. Hopefully, you will do so much better than I will. Then you can totally start eating this when you are watching the football playoffs!
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, mayonnaise and Worcestershire. Stir in bacon, spinach, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread bacon mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheeses.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly and golden, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with bacon and parsley, if desired.