Newborn Photography Tips for Beginners! Here tips I learned about by watching other photo shoots. Easy way to get great shots of your newborn!
Cassie recently had me do a newborn photo shoot of her new baby. I was a little nervous because I wanted to do a good job but had never really done a newborn photo shoot before.
- Tickle the cheek or gently blow on their face to get a smile. Just be sure your ready with the camera quick because it is usually very fleeting.
2. Rub your newborn’s hands to help the relax. Newborns usually keep their hands in tight fists and that doesn’t always look good in photos so if their hands will be seen rub them until the relax!
3. Keep the room really warm if you want a happy baby, especially if he’s going to be in the nakes!
4. Don’t forget to get the details! Closeup shots are some of the best because your baby will never be that small again.
5. Try unique angles. This will help you get great detail shots and work with the lighting!
Good luck with your newborn photo shoot!