Do you love BLT’s as much as me? Then give this slightly healthier version a try. Chicken BLT Lettuce Wraps, are filling and don’t leave you feeling gross afterward!
With work starting for Matt and me, we decided since we’re building a house we need to save some money and stop going out to eat so much. Also, it helps us to eat more healthily as well.
If I don’t pack my meals the night before then it doesn’t get done. This recipe was simple and healthy. It only took me 20 minutes to prep it total! I never knew how much more tired and busy I would be with one child and work.
Matt and I are so busy right now, we’re just trying to take it one day at a time! I love BLT! I love plain tomato sandwiches, especially now in the fall time! We made these on Sunday and ate them Monday and one on Wednesday too!
So good, so easy, and easy cleanup. Give our Chicken BLT Lettuce Wraps a try!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked, crumbled, plus extra for sprinkling
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- butter lettuce or lettuce of your choice
- In a medium bowl whisk together the greek yogurt, dijon, garlic powder, green onion, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together until combined. Add shredded chicken and chopped bacon and stir together until evenly coated.
- Serve in a lettuce cup and sprinkle with extra bacon and green onions.