DIY Toddler Kite
This is a quick and easy DIY toddler kite that will provide a lot of fun on a windy day!
My 3-year-old is terrified of wind right now so I am trying to do everything I can to get him to enjoy the wind.
We made this kite the other day and he held the end of the string from inside the house and let it fly outside which, believe it or not, was major progress! It was really quick and easy and kite to make and perfect for a toddler!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Have your little one color the cardstock for the kite.
- Fold the cardstock into a circular shape and staple it together.
- hole punch one end and attach the ribbons through each hole.
- hole punch two holes in the other end and attach the kite string.
- Enjoy your toddler kite on a windy day!