Oven Baked Avocado Egg Breakfast
Oven Baked Avocado Egg Breakfast! When your husband loves foods that you don’t like, you come up with recipes that will surprise him. This is our take on an avocado egg breakfast!
Matt loves avocados, I mean loves them! I hate them, the texture the color the taste, pretty much all of it! I feel bad sometimes because I feel like I’m depriving him of his favorite foods. I’m allergic to fish and he loves it!
Anyways, in an effort to give him a little of what he loves I decided to buy a bunch of avocados and he and I came up with this breakfast idea.
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- Or whatever seasonings you like on your eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Widen the avocado hole by spooning out some flesh.
- Add seasoning to avocado or on top of the egg, we used turmeric, salt, and pepper.
- Crack an egg over a bowl and empty some egg white.
- Pour the rest of the egg into the avocado.
- Place in oven and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, longer if you don’t want a runny yolk.
- Eat Up!