When your husband loves foods that you don’t like, you come up with recipes that will surprise him. This is our take on a avocado egg breakfast!
Matt loves avocados, I mean loves them! I hate them, the texture the color the taste, pretty much all of it! I feel bad sometimes because I feel like I’m depriving him of his favorite foods. I’m allergic to fish and he loves it! Anyways, in an effort to give him a little of what he loves I decided to buy a bunch of avocados and he and I came up with this breakfast idea.
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- Or whatever seasonings you like on your eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Widen the avocado hole by spooning out some flesh.
- Add seasoning to avocado or on top of egg, we used turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Crack egg over bowl and empty some egg white.
- Pour the rest of the egg into the avocado.
- Place in oven and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, longer if you don’t want a runny yoke.
- Eat Up!