Every once in a while, I want a treat that doesn’t take too much time to make. It goes without saying, it needs to be delicious! Hold on to your boots because I have a recipe that fits that description. Oreo Cinnamon Rolls!
I was shocked how yummy this turned out to be! The rolls tasted just like homemade rolls.
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grands! biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- Oreo cookies, crushed
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Crush the cookies in your food processor. Add the sugar and cinnamon, combine.
- On a floured surface, open your cans of biscuit dough and combine all of the biscuits into one large mass. Roll it out into a flat rectangle.
- Brush the dough with the melted butter and coat evenly with the Oreo cookie and sugar mixture.Roll it up.
- Cut into separate 1 1/2 inch rolls. Place the rolls onto a greased pan, cover with foil and cook for 35 to 40 minutes, then remove the foil and cook them uncovered for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- In a medium bow, mix powdered sugar, vanilla and milk.
- Drizzle the glaze across your cinnamon rolls and garnish with additional cookie crumbs