Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
Need something easy that’ll be ready when you get home from your busy life? Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes are THE only way to go!
Alright, pregnancy cravings are real. I have been craving baked potatoes, almost every single day. I just want to come and have them ready,
I hate waiting to make my dinner with this week being so hectic. Yesterday with work, Valentine’s day, Andie’s birthday, softball practice, and Young Women’s I didn’t get home until 8:45 last night!
I was tired and all I wanted was an already baked, baked potato. I had to make sure my grades were up to date last night and I was honestly ready for bed. Luckily for me, I had these bad boys ready to go! It’s easy and just as good as the oven.
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 2 to 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt (1/4 tablespoon per potato)
- Any toppings your little heart desires! We did Cheddar, chives, and bacon.
- Scrub your potatoes clean. Then dry them with a towel, then poke holes all over with a fork.
- Coat each potato with olive oil and then sprinkle with kosher salt. Then wrap tightly in tinfoil and then place in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours. The cook time will depend on the size and how many potatoes you place in your crockpot.