Need something easy that’ll be ready when you get home from your busy life? Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes are THE only way to go!
Alright, pregnancy cravings are real. I have been craving baked potatoes, almost every single day. I just want to come and have them ready,
I hate waiting to make my dinner with this week being so hectic. Yesterday with work, Valentine’s day, Andie’s birthday, softball practice, and Young Women’s I didn’t get home until 8:45 last night!
I was tired and all I wanted was an already baked, baked potato. I had to make sure my grades were up to date last night and I was honestly ready for bed. Luckily for me, I had these bad boys ready to go! It’s easy and just as good as the oven.
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 2 to 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt (1/4 tablespoon per potato)
- Any toppings your little heart desires! We did Cheddar, chives, and bacon.
- Scrub your potatoes clean. Then dry them with a towel, then poke holes all over with a fork.
- Coat each potato with olive oil and then sprinkle with kosher salt. Then wrap tightly in tinfoil and then place in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours. The cook time will depend on the size and how many potatoes you place in your crockpot.