I love pasta! These Cheesy Pasta-Stuffed Shells were the perfect Sunday dinner!
I’ve been seriously slacking on my wifely duties. Matt has been cooking and cleaning, he seriously is the best husband on the planet! He loves spaghetti more than anyone I know, but I’m constantly looking for ways to mix it up! I personally love mac and cheese and this blended both of our favorites! Give this dinner a try, it was super easy and also extremely delicious!
- 24 dried jumbo shells
- 8 ounces dried tiny shell macaroni (2 cups)
- 2 cups Gouda Cheese, Shredded
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup half and half
- salt and pepper to taste
- 24 oz bottle of Vodka marinara
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Parsley to top
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cook jumbo shells according to package, transfer to a colander. Rinse in cold water; drain well and set aside.
- Cook tiny shells according to package directions; drain. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine Gouda cheese, cheddar and half and half. Heat on medium low heat until cheese melts and is smooth, stirring frequently. Stir in the tiny shells
- Spread about 1/2 cup of marinara into the bottom of baking pan. Spoon the cheese mixture evenly into the drained jumbo shells; place stuffed shells in prepared baking dish. Top with remaining marinara sauce.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes more or until heated through. Top with parsley.