Loaded Tater Tots! Best appetizer ever, Loaded Tater Tots! We’re planning out our Super Bowl appetizers and these have definitely made the list!
We’re always looking for easy appetizers and sides that are easy and something everyone will love. Whenever we want great comfort food, loaded potatoes or potato skins, anything like it is my personal go-to!
These were pretty fun and easy! We loved them, you definitely can not go wrong with bacon and cheese! Surprisingly, these tasted great with my sensitive stomach! I am 15 weeks and I think I’m finally getting over the morning sickness! Be looking later this week for another appetizer that we are super excited about!
- 1 bag of tater tots
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb bacon, baked and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Bake tater tots according to directions on the packaging.
- We baked the bacon at the same time on a wire rack.
- After the tater tots cool for about 10 minutes, skewer about 5 tots on each stick. Then place them all on a cookie sheet close together, until you run out of tater tots.
- Then sprinkle the cheese on top of the tater tots. Then top with bacon.
- Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley. Dip in either ranch or sour cream. Enjoy!