Light Fluffy Drop Biscuit Recipe. Super easy to make and we all know homemade biscuits are the best!
I am SO lucky. I have a hubby that actually likes to cook. Which has been a major lifesaver, since I’m just getting out of my first trimester of pregnancy and have been suffering from all the ickyness that goes along with that!
These biscuits are so easy to make and you probably have everything you need to make them in your pantry right now! They’re delicious with jam and butter, and even better with homemade sausage gravy on top!
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 T baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of cold diced butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Cut in cold butter with a pastry cutter or your hands. You don't want it to get too warm so do it quickly if you use your hands. There should be pea sized clumps and the butter shouldn't be completely incorporated. Don't over mix!
- Fold in milk.
- Drop dough (about 1/4 cup for each biscuit) onto a greased pan, or use a silicone baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes until a light golden brown on the top and bottom.
- Serve warm with butter, jam or homemade sausage gravy!
You might also like these delicious Sunday Dinner Rolls!