Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie! Apple cinnamon is literally the best dessert combo ever invented! Try this awesome Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie! Extremely easy and delicious at the same time!
I’m usually such a dessert snob, I make everything from scratch! Lately, with this lovely morning sickness, I just can’t be on my feet that long! Not to mention my hips have been killing me lately! Andie is going to kill me for doing yet another Apple Cinnamon dessert, but again it’s my favorite!
I love Apple Pie, I love Cinnabon cinnamon rolls and so we combined them to make a Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie! This is super easy and delicious!
- 3 granny smith apples
- 2 cans cinnamon rolls
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray the pie dish with non-stick spray.
- Peel and cut the apples into thin slices and place them in a bowl. Add sugar, cinnamon, and cornstarch to apples and stir.
- Cut each of the cinnamon rolls in half and roll out with flour until thin.
- Layer the bottom of the pie dish with rolled-out cinnamon rolls creates the bottom crust of the pie.
- Add the apples and layer the rest of the rolls on top to create a closed crust. Pinch any holes together with your fingers.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Place a pan underneath the pie dish in case it boils over (like ours did)!
- Remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes uncovered.
- Allow the pie to cool and then drizzle with the icing. Enjoy!