Buffalo Chicken Celery Appetizer was a hit at our last family party! Literally, you can not go wrong with this appetizer.
Appetizer season is coming up with the Superbowl coming up in less than a month! Plan your party foods now! This appetizer was simple and after everyone figured out what it was they were gone fast! Our family loves spicy and so we thought this would be the perfect snack for our party! This appetizer works at any party anytime of the year!
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 pack of celery (washed, cut into thirds)
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons chili paste
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Shred the chicken.
- In a small sauce pot melt butter. Then stir in Frank’s Red Hot Sauce and chili paste. Set aside allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile wash and chop the celery. Then mix the shredded chicken into the hot sauce mixture.
- Next, fill the celery stalks with the chicken. Then, sprinkle the blue cheese on top!