Beefy Tomato Soup
Beefy Tomato Soup! On the dinner menu, tonight is Beefy tomato soup! This soup is a quick and easy recipe for you busy ladies and gentlemen out there!
These days being pregnant has been a little rough for me! I have to simply eat whatever sounds good to me at the moment! I feel like I’m eating all the time, just to keep from feeling sick! Not to mention, I only crave healthier foods.
Greasy fast food is not really an option, because I can’t keep anything like that down. Therefore, I’m relying on comfort foods to keep me in check. Granted that doesn’t always work! This soup really hit the spot and luckily with only two of us there are definitely leftovers! Enjoy!
Beefy Tomato Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 purple onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 jar of Francesco Rinaldi Onion and Garlic pasta sauce
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 cups shell pasta
- In a pan sauté the onion and garlic for about 2 to 3 minutes. Then add the beef and cook until it is browned clear through. Then strain off the grease.
- Pour in the chicken stock, pasta sauce, and oregano. Allow simmering at low temperature.
- Meanwhile in a separate pot cook noodles according to the directions on the box, until they are al dente.
- Add pasta to the soup mixture. Just before serving add cream cheese, allow to melt, and blend with the soup.
- Top with parsley and cheddar cheese if you desire! Enjoy!
7 thoughts on “Easy Beefy Tomato Soup”
This sounds so easy and delicious! I think I might have to try it next week!
Yum! I am not a fan of traditional tomato soup but this one sounds right up my alley!
I love a good soup and this one sounds easy and delicious!
this looks delicious! the color is so vibrant and tempting!
This soup looks so tasty!! I can’t wait to try this recipe out!
This looks so good! I love that you paired it with bread. I would totally make some grilled cheese with it too!
My hubby will kill for this soup …. He just loveeeeeeeeeees soups … Thank you sharing with us at #alittlebitofeverything