1. Take a drive: If it’s super frigid outside, driving in the car can at least get you out in the sunlight without you freezing your tail off.
2. Make a playlist: This goes well with number one, but it’s also great any time of the day! Make a playlist of songs that remind you of summer. It is sure to brighten your mood!
3. Eat chocolate: I really don’t think this is just my pregnancy talking, a little chocolate boosts your spirits!
4. Make a winter bucket list: Make a list of all the things you haven’t done yet this winter that you still want to do so that you don’t feel like it’s drudging on.
5. Indoor playground or gym: If you have kids, hit an indoor playground/museum/Mcdonald’s, or if you need some “me” time, hit the gym! The exercise will feel good and the open windows will help you feel rejuvenated.
I hope this helps!