What to do with all your leftover mashed potatoes from Thanksgiving? Mashed Cakes for breakfast!
I love mashed potatoes and this year for Thanksgiving Matt made so many mashed potatoes we could have fed a small army!
They were the best mashed potatoes ever but now we still have a large bowl of them in our fridge and we didn’t know what to do with them until we started to get creative!
Hash browns for breakfast are the only breakfast food that I love, now we came up with something we like to call Mashed Cakes! Give these a try!
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat griddle to 400 degrees.
- Mix together ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease the griddle with butter. Put half of the mixture on the griddle and cook until it’s golden brown. If you don’t wait until it’s crispy and golden brown it sticks and falls apart.
- Serve with sour cream, cheese, ham, or ketchup!
1 thought on “Mashed Cakes”
Looks delicious thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop, pinning.