Easy Mini Desserts! My mom made these mini desserts for my soon-to-be sister-in-law’s bridal shower today and they were a huge hit! Not only were they adorable, but they are actually super easy to make. I’d call that a win, win!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- One box Jell-o no-bake dessert (she used Pumpkin Style and Oreo)
- Whip Cream
- Shot glasses
- Mini spoons
- Icing piping bag (or a plastic bag with the corner cut works too)
- Prepare the crust in a bowl. Spoon into shot glasses.
- Prepare the filling in a bowl. Use the piping tool (or baggy) to put the filling into the shot glasses.
- Top with whip cream or whatever topping the dessert asks for.
- Chill and serve!