Looking for something new to bring to Thanksgiving dinner? This Brie, Raspberry Jalapeño, Pecan stuffed puff pastry appetizer recipe will be something new and easy, but will totally impress your guests!
When I was in college my friend, Michelle, invited me to live with her and her parents while I was looking for a new place. I was only there a month, but her mom was the best cook and I remember her making an appetizer with Brie and Puff Pastry. It looked so elegant and it tasted so delicious! I knew I wanted to try it someday.
Fast forward a few, 15, years later, and I was trying to think of something new I could make for our Friendsgiving feast. I instantly thought of using Brie cheese and puff pastry. I decided to jam all of our favorite things into little individual sized triangles and they turned out delicious!
They must have tasted pretty good because, even though we had way too much food to eat, all of these delectable triangles were gone before the meal was over! They’re so easy to make too!
- 1 pkg of Puff Pastry
- Raspberry Jalapeno Jelly
- Brie Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 T water
- Slice puff pastry into 18 squares.
- Place a 1 inch cube of Brie Cheese in the center of each square. Top with a dollop of Raspberry Jalapeño Jelly, and a sprinkle of chopped Pecans.
- Fold over into a triangle, pinch the edges with a fork.
- Whisk egg and water together and brush each triangle with the egg wash.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.