Bacon Alfredo Bake
Bacon Alfredo Bake! Easy Sunday Dinner, Bacon Alfredo Bake! The day of rest should be exactly that, try this recipe and then enjoy the rest of your day!
Dinner at our house has gotten progressively more and more inventive. In order to be inventive, it usually requires extra work. Sometimes I want something that is simple and delicious. Comfort food if you will.
The only thing is I can not stand store-bought Alfredo, it’s just not good. On this day I was not feeling making the Alfredo. This was still good, but if you want it to be great make your own Alfredo sauce.
Bacon Alfredo Bake
- 4 cups bow tie pasta
- 1 (8 oz.) bag of frozen peas
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 large sweet onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups deli rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 2 jars (15 oz.) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta as directed on the package, add the frozen peas during the last 3 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- Using the leftover bacon grease cook the onion and garlic over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- In a large bowl mix together the pasta, peas, onion/garlic mixture, chicken, Alfredo sauce, and half the cheese. Sprinkle on the bacon and remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
9 thoughts on “Bacon Alfredo Bake”
Anything with bacon and pasta in gets my vote. I am going to show my limited cooking knowledge now and ask what is alfredo sauce?
A creamy white sauce. It’s too die for!
Looks delicious! Thank you for joining the Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesday linky party. I can’t wait to see what you create next week!
Yummy, what could be better than bacon, cheese and pasta. My boys would love this! Thanks for sharing with Small Victories Sunday Linkup, pinning to our linkup board!
I looove alfredo sauce and I never even knew I could make my own 😉 This is some fantastic news and your recipe sounds terrific! Thanks for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday!
Sounds so yummy. Thanks for sharing at the #InspirationSpotlight Pinned & shared.
Mmmm, looks and sounds wonderful! Pinning to make SOON. Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty.
I agree!! I haven’t had a store bought Alfredo that I love yet either… Thanks for sharing on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday – Hope to see you again this week!! Have a great week!! Pinned!
Thanks so much for sharing your delicious Bacon Alfredo Bake with us. Hope you will come back to see us at Full Plate Thursday real soon and have a great week!