Creamy Rotel and Sausage Chip Dip is the perfect appetizer for any holiday party or game night!
It’s getting crazy around here. I forgot how crazy and busy 1-year-old’s can be. My little Lola loves opening every drawer and door and pulling out everything in a frenzy! It’s awesome. I might lose my sanity! She also loves to beg to be held anytime I snuggle any of my other children, and she literally tries to head butt them off my lap…not sure where she learned that.
As I type my 4 kids are playing in the pile of unfolded laundry on my bedroom floor, trying to keep the baby entertained. So far it’s working, and I’m surprisingly not worried about the mess it’s creating! I guess 10 minutes of peace is worth a little mess!
Anyway, I’m not sure where this recipe came from, but it is delicious! We make it every time we have family get together. I also love that it’s only 3 ingredients and can be whipped together in less than 15 minutes!
My husband loves to snack on this Creamy Rotel Sausage Chip Dip during football games, and my kids even liked it. In fact, they ate this entire bowl while I was getting my hair done the other night…It’s tasty!
We love to eat ours with chips, but veggies would be awesome too! I also think this would be a great filling for a sandwich or a quesadilla!
- 1 pound of sausage (choose your favorite type, I like spicy)
- 1 8 ounce block of cream cheese
- 1 10 ounce can of Rotel (tomatoes with green chilies)
- Begin by browning sausage in a heavy skillet.
- Add Rotel and cream cheese.
- Stir until heated through and combined.
- Serve with chips or veggies!
- You could also make this in the slow cooker. Brown sausage in a skillet first, and then add everything in to the slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours.