Dinner time tonight was fast! Crescent Roll French Dips were fabulously easy!
I love it when it only takes me ten minutes to prep dinner. On a long day, I usually want to come home and chill and do nothing. Maybe do something that I can grade and eat. Something that tastes great! The meal was quick and easy!
- 1 can of large crescent rolls
- Deli Roast Beef
- Provolone Cheese
- Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Unroll the rolls and roll one slice of roast beef and one slice of provolone into the crescents.
- Place the rolls on a greased cookie sheet. Bake the roll-ups for 15 to 17 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown and cooked through.
- While baking, pour the beef broth, pepper, garlic powder, and cornstarch into a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove the rolls from the oven and serve with the au jus on the side.