Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos, favorite dinner we’ve had all week. This made 16 taquitos and Matt ate probably 8! Worth. Every. Calorie.
I seriously have never liked Mexican food! When I was little I thought it was gross and absolutely refused to eat it!
I was that one picky child that my dad used to make me special meals just because I was picky. Apparently, Matt has changed my mind. Personally I think I just make homemade Mexican food I like! They were fantastic! Give them a try!
- 3 cups cooked chicken, (rotisserie chicken from Walmart)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 1/2 Colby jack cheese
- corn tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together the chicken, cream cheese, salsa, spinach, and cheese.
- Place the corn tortillas on a plate, cover them with a damp paper towel. Microwave for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Grease a 9×13 inch pan. Fill the tortillas with chicken mixture, roll up, and place in pan. Repeat until the filling is gone. Spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy! Eat up!