Fresh Corn Dip
Fresh Corn Dip! I love this time of the season! Fresh veggies are everywhere and nothing tastes better than fresh! It’s almost football season and it’s time to let the tailgating parties begin! When you put the two together, you will understand why you need to try this fresh corn dip!
When I was putting this little gem together, I was pretty sure that it was going to be pretty tasty but it was even better than I could imagine! It is full of fresh vegetables and makes the perfect dip or even dinner.
- 5 ears corn
- cooking spray
- 1 whole red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 16 ounces Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the corn cobs with cooking spray, and sprinkle with a little salt, and place on the grill for about 10 minutes, turning constantly. Remove corn from the heat to cool. Cut the kernels off the cobs once they're cool enough.
- In a skillet over a medium heat, melt the butter and add the onion, garlic, and peppers. Stir and cook for 5 minutes, until the veggies are soft. Remove the skillet from the heat to let the veggies cool a little.
- Using a whisk, combine the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream and 2/3 of the cheese. Add the veggie mixture, and the corn. Combine well.
- Spread the mixture in a 9 x 9 baking dish and sprinkle with chili powder and the rest of the cheese. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until bubbly and golden. Remove from the oven and serve warm with chips!
15 thoughts on “Fresh Corn Dip”
Stopping by from Thriving on Thursdays link up 🙂 This looks amazing, and maybe it’s the first dip I’ve ever met that I wouldn’t feel guilty just having for supper. (Dips are my favorite – but a big pile of beans and bacon and cheese on chips will just never cut it as supper lol). Thanks for sharing!! Saving to pinterest for later.
Love this!! What a great dip!! I have seen this different ways but love yours with the added veggies!! Thanks for sharing on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday!! Pinned!!
I can almost taste this delicious dip, just in time for the game season! Your recipe looks awesome and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Full Plate Thursday. Have a great day and come back to see us real soon!
This looks amazing! I love fresh corn! Found you on Twinkle Tuesday link party! I am posting this to pinterest! Yum!
Fresh corn is good in everything~! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
That looks delicious. I am still a bit scared of cutting the corn off the cob smh. I really need to get away from the preservatives. #tttparty
It’s pretty easy to cut the corn off the cob, and it’s totally worth it!
Boy, this looks so very delicious! I wanted to let you know that it’s my feature on this week’s Friday Favorites Linky Party! I can’t wait to try it for myself. Blessings! -Kelly/ underatexassky.com
The pan of veggies and onion looks so tasty, fresh and healthy. With the big games coming I need to step up my game and a healthy dip is always a win win.
What a great recipe for getting veggies in! I’m going to try this for my next girls night.
This looks absolutely delicious and I can’t wait to make this recipe! I’m sure that my boys will totally love eating this!
My family loves grilled corn. This is a great recipe to use corn in an interesting way and get some coloured veggies into their stomachs. Going to try this for sure.
This looks wonderful! We are all sick in our house and seeking comfort food. This will be a great dish for these cold days when we all just want something warm!
This looks delicious. I am going to make it for our next cook out.