Garlic Parmesan Corn on the Cob
Garlic Parmesan Corn on the Cob! So buttery, garlicky, and loaded with Parmesan cheese goodness – boiled, grilled (or roasted) to absolute perfection!
With all the fresh corn stands in Spanish Fork, I swear we buy corn once a week. The perfect recipe for our corn is Garlic Parmesan Corn on the Cob.
Lately, Matt and I have been looking for a smoker because we love barbecue! I mean it’s probably the best food on the planet. We’ve been trying to use our sweet little grill to makeshift a smoker out of it.
We’ve been pretty successful but we want to make it a little easier on ourselves. With a barbecue, you need to have good sides and that’s why I love the summer and all the fresh food and the Farmer’s Markets.
There are so many options of what you can make, corn on the cob is my personal favorite summer side! Matt and I were messing around with toppings for corn because if you look there are a lot of options on google.
We decided to try our own. You can never go wrong with garlic and parmesan so here are what we came up with! However, this would be fantastic on grilled corn as well! Enjoy!
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- fresh chopped parsley
- Cook corn in a boiling pot of water for about 5 minutes.
- Heat a sauté pan to medium heat, cook olive oil and garlic until golden brown and fragrant. Add the salt and pepper, set aside to cool slightly.
- Once the corn is done cooking drizzle the garlic mixture over top and then sprinkle the cheese over the top and allow to melt. Sprinkle fresh chopped parsley on top and enjoy!