Tasty Caramel Rolls
I’m hungry and have not been grocery shopping in weeks. There is hardly anything in the fridge. Nothing like caramel in the morning, the Tasty Caramel Rolls.
The dilemma is when you go to eat breakfast and have nothing in the fridge except biscuits. There is the only way to jazz up biscuits in the morning, caramel. My mom loves caramel! I think it must be genetic because I also love it, when I was little I would make caramel in the microwave when I wanted a treat.
To be honest I had quite a few flops and some really great successes. I have learned from my mistakes and here we are today. This was quick and easy, prep time only took 5 minutes this morning.
- 1 can of Honey Butter Biscuits
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of crushed pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use the baking spray to grease an 8 inch round baking dish.
- Place biscuits in the dish.
- Melt the butter with the brown sugar in a bowl in the microwave, about one minute.
- Stir together, then pour over the biscuits. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until brown.
- Now it’s time to enjoy your caramel rolls!