Honey Garlic Chicken
Dinner time tonight. Let’s be honest, chicken thighs are just simply better than chicken breasts. Other than chicken breasts being more healthy, chicken thighs have so much more flavor and juicy.
- 4 Boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a pan and lay the chicken in the bottom of a pan.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice and veggies. Use the leftover sauce and pour it over the top.