Today I want to share this super yummy Creamy Brazilian Lemonade Recipe that my friend Ann made for us a few weeks ago. I’m not sure why it’s called lemonade, because there aren’t any lemons, but it’s super delicious and you’re definitely going to want to make some for your next bbq! It went so fast, and the kids kept trying to sneak more!
I love it when my friends cook for me, or anyone for that matter! My friend Ann always worries about her cooking and I think I make her nervous when I come over, but I always love the stuff she makes and I usually end up sharing her recipes on the blog! So worry no more, ANN! You’re lucky because she allowed me to share another one of her delicious recipes here today.
Creamy Brazilian Lemonade Recipe by Ann Overson
- 7 cups cold water
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 limes
- 7 T of sweetened condensed milk
- Combine cold water with sugar. Set aside in fridge.
- Wash your limes well and cut off ends of limes. Then dice your limes up into thin slices.
- Puree half of the limes with half of your sugar water mixture in a heavy duty blender until smooth. Strain over a large pitcher, using a wire mesh strainer. Throw away any pulp. Then repeat the process one more time until all your limes are pureed.
- Add Sweetened Condensed Milk right before serving.
If you’re craving more delicious recipes to make this week, here’s another recipe from Ann, Churro Cheesecake! It’s very easy to make and super delicious!