These cupcakes are amazing. We had them for our Valentine’s dinner for young women’s camp fundraiser. These were definitely a hit! If you want something a little different and yet surprisingly delicious.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 24 cupcake tins with the liners.
2. In a pot bring water, cocoa and butter to a bowl. Then set aside.
3. Sift together dry ingredients for the chocolate cake. Then add remaining ingredients including cocoa mixture.
4. In a separate bowl mix together the ingredients for the ricotta layer. Whisk until well blended.
5. Fill each cupcake liner about a third full with cake batter. Divide the ricotta mixture evenly among the cupcakes.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in the pan for about 10 minutes and then remove to a cooling rack.
7. When the cupcakes are completely cooled, mix together the ingredients for the frosting. In a large bowl, beat the pudding mix and milk with stand mixer until well combined. Allow to set up. Fold in whipped cream. Pipe the frosting on top of cupcakes.
Your Closest CHEERLEADERS! We are your big sisters , cheerleaders , and confidence boosters in building a happy home. We are the Lou Lou Girls!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.