Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies! If you’re a chocolate lover like I am you’re going to LOVE these Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies! I turned my most popular recipe for chocolate chip cookies into a chocolate cookie with chocolate chips!
Ingredients: click to print
1 stick of butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 3/4 cup flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy. Make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl. Add the egg and the vanilla, and mix well.
- In a different bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Then combine dry ingredients and butter mixture, until well combined.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 to 11 minutes. Make sure not to over bake