Yet another, crockpot soup! It’s so cold, nothing goes better with cold than soup. I dare you to challenge me on that!
Dinner is getting kind of hectic these days, we need quick, easy, and warm preferably. Matt’s favorite food is lasagna and so we like to do a twist on that! Enjoy this because I know we did!
1 pound ground beef
3 cups of beef broth
4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tablespoon parsley
1 tablespoon basil
1/2 cup chopped onion
28 oz bottle of marinara
6 oz can of tomato paste
2 cups uncooked broken lasagna pasta noodles
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup Mozzarella
1. First mix together the bottle of marinara and tomato paste in the crockpot.
2. In a pan brown the beef with the garlic and onions in a pan.
3. Next add broth, beef mixture, parsley, basil, and salt and pepper.
4. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. On high for 4 to 5 hours.
5. When there are 30 minutes left of cook time, add in the 1 cup of water and noodles. Stir to combine. Put the lid back on and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
6. Top with shredded cheese and enjoy!!