Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
Yet another, crockpot soup! It’s so cold, nothing goes better with cold than soup. I dare you to challenge me on that!
1 pound ground beef
3 cups of beef broth
4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tablespoon parsley
1 tablespoon basil
1/2 cup chopped onion
28 oz bottle of marinara
6 oz can of tomato paste
2 cups uncooked broken lasagna pasta noodles
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup Mozzarella
1. First mix together the bottle of marinara and tomato paste in the crockpot.
2. In a pan brown the beef with the garlic and onions in a pan.
3. Next add broth, beef mixture, parsley, basil, and salt and pepper.
4. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. On high for 4 to 5 hours.
5. When there are 30 minutes left of cook time, add in the 1 cup of water and noodles. Stir to combine. Put the lid back on and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
6. Top with shredded cheese and enjoy!!