1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup all purpose flour
3 tablespoons chili powder
1 cup chicken stock
28 oz can crushed tomatoes
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon cumin
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup onion, minced
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Add oil and flour to a medium saucepan over medium heat.
2. Whisk together to combine whisk in remaining ingredients.
3. Cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes.
4. Taste and adjust spices to you liking.
5. Store remaining enchilada sauce into an air tight container.