Halloween is coming up and we are going to be having a Halloween party!! I wanted something cute to hand out with some candy in it, so I came up with this adorable bat! It is super easy to make so if you have a large party as we do, you can make a ton of them in no time!
I also think they would make a super cute invite if you wanted to make them before your party and pass them out. You could easily write the info on the wings of the bat.
1. Gather necessities!
2. Print and cut out your stencil.
3. Trace it onto your black paper and cut it out.
4. Fold up the bottom part and then tape the sides leaving space at the top for the candy to be put in.
5. Put a roll of tape on the top edge of each wing.
6. Fold the wings up and press the tape and paper together.
7. Draw on the eyes.
8. Fill it with candy and throw a party!!