Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Bread!
It’s fall and Matt love pumpkin everything! Anytime there is something pumpkin, it is a must try! When we were in California we had to try pumpkin M&M’s, they were good, but I would have never chosen to try them.
I’m not as in love with pumpkin, but this bread was delicious! Get ready for the best pumpkin bread you will ever enjoy!
Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Bread
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup softened butter
1/4 cup sour cream
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp nutmeg
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
Cream Cheese Filling
4 oz. softened cream cheese
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 5 bread pan.
2. Add an egg, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, white sugar, butter, sour cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and ground nutmeg. Whisk together until smooth.
3. Add flour, baking soda and baking powder and salt. Gently fold in the dry ingredients and be careful not to over mix.
4. Pour half of the pumpkin mixture into the 9 x 5 pan. Set aside.
5. Prepare the cream cheese filling by adding all the ingredients together. Whisk together until the consistency is that of frosting.
6. Spread the cream cheese filing on top of the pumpkin mixture and then add the remaining pumpkin batter smooth out.
7. Bake in the oven for 50 to 60 minutes. When it’s ready the of the bread should be domed with golden color and test with a toothpick to make sure it comes out clean.
8. Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely! Let cool completely before slicing!