Since we’ve been hearing a lot about keeping the sabbath day holy, I decided to jot down a few things I like to do/wish I did more of on Sunday!
1. Write in your journal: Check out the app called Promptings, write your latest experience, as a couple write your love story or about your kids, etc.
2. Do family history: it may seem daunting but you can do it!
3. Watch family videos: Enjoy each other’s company by bringing back memories
4. Write a missionary: They will love it!
5. Write to or visit your grandparents: They will really love it!
6. Watch Mormon Messages or Bible videos: an easy way to bring in the spirit
7. Read books from Deseret Bookshelf or read the Ensign
8. Find and design quotes/scripture graphics to share on social media.
9. Practice an instrument
10. Do random acts of kindness for others.