standard size pillowcase
- Lay the pillowcase flat with the open end facing towards you. Grab the open end and fold it about half way up.
- Place paper in between the layers of the open flap. It’s time to add the design! I used a sponge that was in the shape of a heart. Pour craft paint onto a paper plate and dab the sponge into the paint.
- Press sponge onto the top of the open flap, until you achieve your desired design.
- To attach the strap, cut small holes into both sides of the pillowcase where the open end meets the back layer. You will have 4 continual holes.
- Push your ribbon through the 4 holes and knot it on both sides and this will make the handle of your bag.
Turn your bag over and bring the two bottom corners together, and attach them by cutting a small hole in each corner and knotting them together with a small piece of ribbon.
- To create a tassel on the front of the bag, gather the center of the flap and tie it with a piece of ribbon.
How do you erase the stress from your kiddos life when the school year begins?