Easy DIY Photo Frame!
I made these for Cooper’s dinosaur
themed room and they were so easy!! Plus I got the prints for free from the fabulous lynnspin.com
so if you’re looking to do something similar feel free to check them out! They printed great and look super high quality.
YOU WILL NEED
1. Gather your necessary items and make sure they are cut to size. (I got the sticks from Michael’s. I wanted them to be a dark walnut color so I stained them. It was a pretty painless process.)
2. Glue the sticks to the front side of your prints.
3. Tie string around one end of the stick, measure, and tie the necessary length to the other side.
4. Glue the back of the string in place for extra support.
5. Hang up your beautiful display!
I’m so excited to have the room all put together!!