Chuck a Rama Rolls!
Chuck a Rama Rolls
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, warm milk, water, sugar, and salt. Remove from the heat and mix in the eggs and yeast.
2. Measure the flour into a large bowl. Make a well in the flour and pour the milk mixture into it. Do not stir and cover with plastic for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Pour melted butter into the flour and mix well. Add more flour if it’s too sticky. Knead lightly. Cover and let rise for 45 minutes.
4. Shape dough into rolls and place on a baking sheet. Let rise again for an hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Bake rolls in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, until done.
8 thoughts on “Best Chuck a Rama Rolls”
These look delicious they remind me of my grandmothers!!
Thanks for sharing on Oh My Heartsie Girl this week!
Have a beautiful week!
Oh my goodness! Our family loves to go to Chuck-a-rama when we are in Utah! Their rolls and scones are the best. Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe at #OMHGWW, too!
Oh wow! I have no idea what Chuch-a-rama is but these look amazing!!! Thanks for stopping by our Wordless Wednesday Link party!
These rolls look so soft and delicious! Thanks for linking up with What's Cookin' Wednesday!"
Shape the dough into how many rolls?
These are good rolls. Very good, but they aren’t the same as the original.
The rolls look nothing like the delicious ones in the picture. I suggest only cooking them for 12 minutes; 15 minutes was too long. Other than that the recipe is great and the rolls were delicious. Thank you for sharing.
thank you for that! Every oven is so different.