This week has been nuts! With softball and the end of the term life is a little nuts! I am teaching extended days this year and never realized how much I utilized my prep before. I am grading and prepping for class every night at home. By the time I complete my work it’s usually around 9:30 and I am completely wiped out. I feel bad that I haven’t made a good dinner in a while, but there is simply no time in the day. That’s what makes the crockpot such a beautiful appliance. Less effort for an even better supper! Everyone loves a good crockpot chicken meal! This one was fantastic! When I got home dinner was made with a delicious dessert. Matt is my hero this week! I love that man!
Print Recipe (click here)
2 1/2 lbs chicken boneless skinless tenderloins
1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil
3 cloves of garlic minced
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
1/4 lemon juice
1/4 cup water
1. In a bowl mix together oregano, pepper and salt. Dry rub the chicken tenderloins with the mixture.
2. Warm a skillet to medium heat. Put the coconut oil in pan and sear the chicken until brown for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
3. Put chicken in crock pot.
4. In the same skillet mix together the water lemon juice, water, garlic and chicken bouillon and bring to a bowl.
5. Then dump in the crockpot. Set the crockpot on high 3 hours or on low for 6 hours.