2 cups of flour
1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
1/2 teaspoon of salt
4 large Milk chocolate Symphony Bars
5 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together in a stand mixer. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well.
3. Mix in the flour, graham crackers, and salt.
4. Line 9×13 pan with parchment paper. Press the dough into the bottom of the pan until evenly spread.
5. Put in the oven and bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. I laid the candy bars on the crust after about 15 minutes out of the oven. I covered the entire thing the best I could, it took all of the 4 candy bars except one of the squares.
7. Spread the marshmallows on top of the chocolate and then bake for 10-15 minutes. Until slightly brown.
8. Cool completely before cutting the squares or you will have a mess on your hands. I put mine in the fridge! Enjoy!!