10 Fun and Frugal Date Ideas
No explanation is needed for this post. I think everyone finds themselves in need of some fun but inexpensive date ideas every once in a while!
1. Play A Sport: Even if you’re not very good, grab a ball, frisbee, racket, and get moving!
2. Watch Family Videos: You know all the millions of pictures and videos you have stored on your computer? Actually sit down and watch them!
3. Visit a Museum: There are probably some pretty cool museums in your area that you’ve never thought of going to.
4. Thrift Shop: Pick out something awesome for each other! Or better yet, something to do next Friday night!
5. Play a Concert for each other: If you’re not musical, create a playlist or CD and listen while you cuddle!
6. Just get ice cream: Instead of getting Dinner, just go out for ice cream.
7. Visit the Library: Check out a book and read with each other.
8. Chess Club: Practice your chess skills or play any other board game.
9. Download an App: Turn your ipad into game-opolis and download a few cheap games to play against each other.
10. Money Management Date: If money is tight, plan a date a month centered around learning about money management! You can read books, attend a seminar, rework your budget, etc but make sure you have fun along the way!