Red Velvet Popcorn
Okay, it’s true! On Sunday, I think about yummy treats. It might be because you have the whole family home and it’s the perfect time to celebrate!
My Andie loves Red Velvet cake and Lisa loves popcorn, and so this is a perfect combination. This such a cute treat for Christmas!
8 cups popped microwave popcorn
1 red velvet cake crumbs
1 bag white chocolate chips
1 bag marshmallows
1 stick of butter
Directions: Click to print:
- Pop the popcorn, and make sure to remove all the unpopped kernels.
- In a large pot, on low heat, melt the stick of butter. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the popcorn to the marshmallow mixture. Stir until well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula spread out on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips and red velvet crumbs.
- Let it dry completely.