This is another awesome gift my mom is making for my brother and sister who are serving LDS missions. She had each member of our family, and even our extended family, write a note on one of the ornaments. She did this for them last year as well and they loved it! They both said it was their favorite Christmas gift!
What You Need:
Green plastic table cloth (from the dollar store) or butcher paper
Paper for ornaments
Circle Punch machine
1. Cut the table cloth into the shape of a tree
2. Punch out the ornaments with the circle punch
3. Get family to sign the ornaments
4. Attach the ornaments with glue dots
5. Mail your missionaries some Christmas cheer!!