We always have to have a new treat on Sunday! We love Reese’s Peanut Butter cups and Reese’s pieces and combined into a delicious bar, you get a Reese’s explosion! This little bar is so addicting that you won’t be able to stop picking at it. Happy dance time!
1 cup sugar
1 cup corn syrup
1 cup peanut butter
7 cups Reese’s Puff Cereal
1 cup Reese’s Peanut butter cups, chopped
1 cup Reese’s Pieces
1 cup peanuts, chopped
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
- Line 9×12 pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, combine corn syrup and sugar. On a medium heat, bring mixture to a boil, and make sure to stir frequently.
- Remove from the heat and add peanut butter. Mix well.
- Pour cereal into a bowl and pour mixture on top. Stir until cereal is completely covered.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Set aside. In a microwave bowl, pour in chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Cook chips in 30 second increments, stirring each time, until the chips have melted.
- Spread evenly over cereal mixture. Sprinkle peanut butter cups, Reese’s pieces and peanuts on top.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.