Reeses Explosion Bars are one of those gooey desserts everyone loves! I made this recipe a couple of days ago I made it for my family and everyone loved it. It’s a delectable recipe!
We always have to have a new treat on Sunday! We love Reese’s Peanut Butter cups and Reese’s pieces and combined into a delicious bar, you get Reese’s explosion!
This little bar is so addicting that you won’t be able to stop picking at it. Happy dance time!
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of corn syrup
1 cup peanut butter
7 cups Reese’s Puff Cereal
1 cup Reese’s Peanut butter cups, chopped
1 cup Reese’s Pieces
1 cup peanuts, chopped
1 cup of chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
- Line 9×12 pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, combine corn syrup and sugar. On medium heat, bring the mixture to a boil, and make sure to stir frequently.
- Remove from the heat and add peanut butter. Mix well.
- Pour cereal into a bowl and pour the mixture on top. Stir until cereal is completely covered.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Set aside. In a microwave bowl, pour in chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Cook chips in 30-second increments, stirring each time until the chips have melted.
- Spread evenly over cereal mixture. Sprinkle peanut butter cups, Reese’s pieces, and peanuts on top.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.