1 teaspoon of Oregano
1 teaspoon dried Parsley
1 large jar of Spaghetti Sauce
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook shells according to the package directions. Place in cold water to stop cooking. Drain.
2. Mix together cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, a cup of parmesan cheese blend (I bought this at Walmart), eggs, and garlic powder. Rub the dried herbs in the palms of your hands to pulverize them, and stir into the cheese mixture.
3. Spread 1/3 of the jar of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 15×10 inch pan. Stuff shells with cheese mixture and then place inside the pan.
4. Spread remaining spaghetti sauce over the top of the shells! Then sprinkle 1/2 cup of parmesan over the top of the shells.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Take my word for it!
6 thoughts on “Easy Stuffed Shells”
Looks yummy! 🙂
OMGosh my dear!!! I so love love these!
Stuffed shells are SO GOOD! These look yummy! Made my way here through The Inspiration Board Creative Party link up & now I'm hungry! I'd love it if you got a chance to stop by my blog sometime. Have a fantastic day!
Oh my. Those shells look so fantastic! Pinning these to make later. Kathleen @ Fearlessly Creative Mammas
It's been too long since I made stuffed shells. They are so good! Thanks for sharing with Hump Day Happenings.
I love stuffed shells! Stopping by from LiveRandomlySimple Totally Terrific Tuesday Link Up Party! Thanks for linking up last week! Party is NOW live, hope you can make it back and link up some more awesome content!!