1 teaspoon of Oregano
1 teaspoon dried Parsley
1 large jar of Spaghetti Sauce
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook shells according to the package directions. Place in cold water to stop cooking. Drain.
2. Mix together cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, cup of parmesan cheese blend (I bought this at Walmart), eggs and garlic powder. Rub the dried herbs in the palms of your hands to pulverize them, and stir into the cheese mixture.
3. Spread 1/3 of the jar of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of 15×10 inch pan. Stuff shells with cheese mixture and then place inside the pan.
4. Spread remaining spaghetti sauce over the top of the shells! Then sprinkle 1/2 cup of parmesan over the top of the shells.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Take my word for it!