1 can Cream of Chicken soup
3 tablespoons Sour Cream
2 tablespoons Butter
1. Let chicken marinade in the buttermilk overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Crush crackers, mix with cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, salt and basil.
4. Take chicken out of buttermilk, roll in cracker/cheese mixture! Until coat well. Place on greased cookie sheet. I put the extra crumbs on top.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes! I checked at 30 minutes and it was done.
6. While baking on medium heat, mix together the sauce ingredients and heat up.