Grilled Corn on the Cob
I love summer! It doesn’t feel like summer
until you’ve corn on the cob! We bought a little charcoal grill from Walmart, I can’t wait until we can afford a bigger one, but charcoal gives great flavor! This is the best grilled corn ever so give it a try, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
2 ears of corn
1/4 cup of olive oil
1 tablespoon of Seasoned salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon parsley
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Soak the corn, husk and all, in a bowl of cold water for 15-20 minutes.
2. Begin to heat the grill to about 350 degrees.
3. Gently pull down the husk revealing the silk, take off the silk.
4. Brush the Olive oil mix onto the corn.
5. Put the husk back up and covering the corn brushed with olive oil.
6. Place the corn on indirect heat for 20 minutes, rotating every so often.
7. To make sure it’s done, press on one of the kernels if it explodes then it’s done!