How To Make Our 4th of July Wreath
The 4th of July is just right around the corner and if you live in Utah, we celebrate the 24th, as well. If you want to show that your a proud American or want to celebrate your pioneer heritage, here’s the wreath for you! This is so simple and fun to make.
13-inch foam wreath
10 to 11 pieces of white felt
10 to 11 pieces of red felt
6 pieces of blue felt
1 package of star stickers
1 box of straight pins
- Cut felt into 4 equaled sized pieces, and place them into separate piles.
- Fold them into a triangle.
- It won’t be perfect but just get it as close as you can.
- Fold it again, the other way. Again, the edges won’t line up but get it as close as you can.
- Pin the triangles to the foam wreath. Placing the points together. I used two pins for each piece of felt.
- Rotate red and white and squeeze the sections close together until you have a small patch left.
- Depending on how big of the blue section you want, fill with the blue felt, using the same technique as the other colors.
- Hot glue the stars onto the blue section.
- Pick your favorite patriotic ribbon to help you hang your wreath to your door.