The 4th of July is just right around the corner and if you live in Utah, we celebrate the 24th, as well. If you want to show that your a proud American or want to celebrate your pioneer heritage, here’s the wreath for you! This is so simple and fun to make.
13-inch foam wreath
10 to 11 pieces of white felt
10 to 11 pieces of red felt
6 pieces of blue felt
1 package of star stickers
1 box of straight pins
- Cut felt into 4 equaled sized pieces, and place them into separate piles.
- Fold them into a triangle.
- It won’t be perfect but just get it as close as you can.
- Fold it again, the other way. Again, the edges won’t line up but get it as close as you can.
- Pin the triangles to the foam wreath. Placing the points together. I used two pins for each piece of felt.
- Rotate red and white and squeeze the sections close together until you have a small patch left.
- Depending on how big of the blue section you want, fill with the blue felt, using the same technique as the other colors.
- Hot glue the stars onto the blue section.
- Pick your favorite patriotic ribbon to help you hang your wreath to your door.