Cheesecake Cookies have all the flavors of traditional cheesecake – in cookie form. A new holiday favorite for years to come!
Cookies are one of my weaknesses! The other one is a cheesecake! This is either a perfect combination or an evil trap, you decide. I think this might be my new favorite cookie.
When I was mixing up this recipe, the dough seemed to be really dry and I worried that the cookie would be too, but it’s not! This little morsel will melt in your mouth.
1 1/4 cups finely crushed graham crackers- 1 sleeve
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, separated
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons lemon zest
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, flour, and baking powder. In another bowl, beat together the butter with the brown sugar with a mixer.
- Add the egg white and beat until well combined. Add to the graham cracker mixture and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, lemon zest, and vanilla. Make sure its mixed well. Set aside.
- Form dough into small balls and place them on the sprayed cookie sheet. Flatten slightly, pressing gently with your thumb in the center of the ball to make a bowl shape. The dough will be crumbly, so gently smooth the edges of the bowl.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the indents of the cookies.
- Bake until the filling is barely set and the cookies are golden brown, 12 minutes. Allow cooling 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before you remove them.
11 thoughts on “Delicious Cheesecake Cookies”
Cheesecake cookies! My only problem will be portion control – I won't know when to stop eating!
These sound mouth-watering! And I agree with Pam – I don't know how well I would be able to control myself!
Oh Gosh – cookies are also my weekends
I love what I see here. They sound GREAT !!!
Ohhh my husband will love these!
Your Cheesecake Cookies look delicious! Thanks so much for sharing with Foods of The World as we visit Greece.
Oh I love cookies too!!! (: These looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing! Wishing you a lovely weekend!! xo Holly
Wow! Not sure if I love you or hate you for sharing this recipe! These look sooo good!!
You had me at Cheescake! LOVE! Thanks for sharing at #theWeekendSocial. Love to see you back Thursday 9:00 PM EST. Pinned!
Kim, I made these and going to post them on my blog. They were really good.
I'm so glad that liked them! Let me know when you post them
Cheesecake in a cookie?!? Genius! Pinning!