I LOVE cookie Zookies! Really I just like chocolate chip cookies with the melted ice cream on top, and Matt loves the ice cream so it works out really good. I was determined to make some good chewy cookies and here they are!!
2 sticks of butter softened
1 tablespoon of Vanilla
1/2 cup of white sugar
1 1/2 cups of brown sugar packed
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups of all-purpose flour
1 bag of milk chocolate of Ghiradelli chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. Cream together butter, vanilla, white and brown sugars. Then add eggs one at a time until blended.
2. In a separate bowl sift together baking powder, salt, and flour.
3. Slowly add dry ingredients a cup at a time until it is mixed together well.
4. Last add the chocolate chips, I like a lot of chocolate. If you do not, add less.
5. Spoon into tablespoon-size balls and place on the non greased baking sheet 3-4 inches apart.
6. Bake for 8-14 minutes or until golden brown and enjoy!!